Freelance project management
Enhance the success rate of your enterprise projects
In order to achieve growth for your company, your team needs to be taken along a different specific path.
Project Manager Koen Debaveye gets everyone working for the same goal.
Using the available staff, budgets and means, he helps to perform an efficient path.
He finalizes the scope of your company project at the exact time it is needed.
- 15 years of experience in project and change management
- With production, IT and service companies
- In Belgium, France, the US, Australia and India
- Certified for PMP, Scrum and Prince2
Why engage an external project manager?
- You can continue focusing on your core business and primary processes.
- You don't need to take care of unrolling the new project.
- You take advantage of the best practices in project and change management.
- A freelance project manager has an eye for local sensitive issues, but he is able to easily keep the necessary distance, for the benefit of the company.
Contact me »
What can you expect?
- A project manager combines a strong business view with financial knowledge.
- He is solution oriented and capable to tune stakeholders' strategies and decisions with a common purpose, allowing sustainable growth.
- In view of this goal, he translates strategies into tangible actions.
- For this purpose, large communication skills and a positive attitude is mandatory in order to permanently motivate people.
Recent expertise domains
SAP » E-invoicing »
“A true professional in every sense of the word, he brings an objective & common sense approach to project management.”
John Stanley | Agfa HealthCare
Read more »